Thursday 25 April 2013

New Website!

 
Welcome to my new website, I will be using this page to keep you up to date with the latest news at CD Fitness.
 
So first of all I would like to say a big congratulations to Scott Cunliffe who recently completed 96 miles of running over 3 days to help raise money for a number of charities! I know Scott worked really hard to get into shape for this event and I am really glad all the hard work paid off!
 
Also a big congrats to clients and friends who completed the London Marathon on Sunday in the warmer than they are use to weather conditions! For those who are looking to enter the Ballot opens Monday for next year! I will be reminding you all on Monday!
 
Also being my first post I would just like to say thank you to all clients who have continued to support my business. Being fit is my biggest passion and I love helping others to get to their fitness goals.
 
So far since opening the studio in February 2012 clients have managed to achieve the following:
 
A total all round weight loss of over 500lbs
13 clients have gone from no running to running 10ks
8 clients have gone from no running to half marathon
1 client has gone from no running to marathon
Many health and fitness goals have been achieved.
Over 100 people have gone from living an unhealthy sedentary lifestyle to living a healthy and active lifestyle improving their fitness levels, self confidence, decreasing stress levels and improving their lives in many other ways through Personal training and group exercise
 
So please if you know anyone looking to get into shape get them to contact me now by emailing me at cd.fitness@yahoo.com
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment